Thursday, August 31, 2006

Update from May Grad

Ashley Bloom graduated in May. She landed her dream job at National Geographic Television and Film this summer. Ash did an internship there last summer. That was after internships at other places including the BBC. She has talent, drive and determination. That's what it takes to succeed.

Here's what she has to say: "I'm working for National Geographic Television and Film, just 4 blocks from the White House. I am a Production Coordinator and I handle (well, more like help with) the production and post-production matters for my series from the NGS headquarters. I'm really happy with what I'm doing. On a normal day I'm picking out and ordering stock footage for the films, working for both in-house and out-of-house producers, annotating scripts and working with our graphic department. I love my job!

-Ash"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home